[SI-LIST] Re: different flavor of AMI models ?

  • From: "Qu, Pingyu (Perry)" <perry.qu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 12:56:46 -0600

Thanks Arpad, Ravinder and Todd for your suggestions/clarifications. I guess
this happens as the standard is still so new and evolving. Will try the various
suggestions to see how the model works in our current tool set.

Regards
Perry
Perry Qu
IPD Design & Qualification, Alcatel-Lucent Canada Inc.
600 March Road, Ottawa ON, K2K 2E6, Canada
Phone: 613-7846720  Fax: 613-5993642
Email: perry.qu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx