[SI-LIST] Re: corrected Excel files and DesignCon 2011 papers posted at electrical-integrity.com

  • From: Istvan Novak <istvan.novak@xxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 00:00:52 -0400

Hi,

For your information: two of the spreadsheets on the "Tool download"
page of www.electrical-integrity.com have been updated with a bug fix.
Thanks to Martin, who drew the problem to my attention.  A global
scaling factor for calculating the loss tangent was set incorrectly,
resulting in a loss tangent change steeper than what the wide-band Debye
model predicts.  The first two of the spreadsheets on the Tool download
page were impacted and both have been replaced with the corrected
versions.  I know that many people downloaded the spreadsheet: my
apologies for any inconvenience this bug might have caused.

At the same time, four of our team's DesignCon 2011 presentations have
also been posted on the Paper download page.

Regards,

Istvan Novak
Oracle

List technical documents are available at: