[SI-LIST] Re: command line impedance calculator

  • From: wolfgang.maichen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Sanjeev Gupta <skgupta.sanjeev@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:22:14 -0700

Hello Sanjeev,
have a look at TNT/MMTL (google for "TNT field solver", it's on
Sourceforge). This is a public domain 2D field solver. It has a graphical
frontend which includes a simple sweep function, but nothing forces you to
do that - you can just use the calculation engine by itself; also the
model files are simple ASCII files so you could auto-generate them with
the appropriate parameters, launch the simulator from a script, and then
post-process the resulting output file (again, simple ASCII format).

The program is free, but you actually get quite a bit more than you pay
for ;-)

Wolfgang

Sanjeev Gupta <skgupta.sanjeev@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/16/2009 10:41 PM

si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[SI-LIST] command line impedance calculator

Hello all,
I want to create worst case stack-up models, I need to do lot of
iterations
for Z0 calculation.
is there any command line impedance calculator, which can be embedded into
scripts.
I should be able to specify input parameter in text file and get output in
txt format. I am not interested in GUI based calculators.
Thanks
Sanjeev

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net