[SI-LIST] Re: additional characters

  • From: "Lund, Steve" <SLund@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Si-List@Freelists. Org" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 09:00:27 -0500

D.C., Vadim, others,

Alright, I give up. It appears that there is probably something other =
than Outlook involved here although Outlook can produce the same =
symptoms if setup improperly. I have checked my setup and my post did go =
out in plain text format according to Outlook. The additional "=3D" =
signs are still a mystery.=20

I have also observed that Outlook will respond in kind and override your =
message format setting. In other words a reply to a Rich Text format =
message will go out in Rich Text format even though your Outlook is set =
to Plain Text format.

I will now do my pennance to the out-of-office auto-responder god...

Regards,

Steve

BTW, does anyone know if there is a way to prevent all of these =
out-of-office messages from coming back to the original poster?

List archives are viewable at: