[SI-LIST] Yours truly!!!

  • From: "Mr.John Izualo" <mrjizualo236@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 07:52:00 -0700

Dear Friend,

I am pleased to introduce a business opportunity to you,to transfer to your
overseas account,sum of($10,123.000.00 USD) Ten million one hundred and twenty
three thousand United States Dollars) from one of the UNION TRUST BANK
PLC here
in Lagos-Nigeria,I urgently want to know soonest you,If you are not capable to
handle and acomodate this magnitude of funds untill i resign and come over to
join for an investment in your country,tell me so that i can quietly look for
another reliable and honest individual/organisation that would be capable and
fit enough to provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank
a/c immediately to receive this funds,even and empty a/c can serve to receive
this funds,as long as you will remain honest to me till we actualise this
interest,believing that you will never let me down either now or in future.

I am Mr.John Izualo(Bsc,Msc,)the Auditoress General of one of the UNION TRUST
BANK PLC here in Lagos-Nigeria west Africa,during the course of our auditing,I
discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the our bank since 1996 and
till date no body has operated on this account again,after going through some
old files in the records I discovered that the owner of the account died long
ago in a plane crash along with his family without leaving a[Heir/WILL]hence
the funds is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be
forfeited for nothing.The owner of this account is late Engr.Joachim Jochen
Axel a foreigner before his death, he was a management consultant and he died
since 1992. No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning
it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as
well that until his sudden death he was a management consultant.

Since I hardly know any foreigner,I am only ontacting you as a foreigner tp
stand and apply as his next of kin because this money can not be approved to a
local person here as his next of kin, without valid international foreign
passport,but can only be approved to any foreigner with valid international
passport or drivers license and foreign a/c because the money is in US dollars
and the former owner of the a/c is a foreigner too,and the money can only be
approved into aforeign a/c.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is
ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of
this account,which I will give to you upon your positive response and
once I am
convinced that you are capable and will meet up with strategies in
which we are
going to apply in other to place your name in the account owner's file as the
next of kin . I need your strong assurance that you will never,never let me
down.With my influence and my position in the bank the bank official can
transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account that you can provide
with assurance that this money will be intact pending on my physical
arrival in
your country for sharing.

The bank official Wile destroy all documents of transaction immediately we
receive this money leaving no trace to any place and to build confidence you
can call me for heart to heart discussion through my private satellite phone
which I secured for the security! and safety of this business as you know that
this business is confidential.

At the conclusion of this business,you will be given 35% of the total
amount,60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties might
have incurred during the process of transferring.

I look forward to your earliest reply through my private email Address:
(mrjizualo001@xxxxxxxxx) for our security reason.

Yours truly,

Mr.John Izualo

451 SPEED LIMIT: Domain timeohhhh.com has exceeded the max emails per hour (50)
allowed.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: