[SI-LIST] Xilinx simulation model validation

  • From: "Buchs, Kevin J." <buchs.kevin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:29:29 -0600

We have been looking at the Xilinx simulation models for Virtex 4, both the
Rocket IO and the LVDS IO models.  I observed that both the SPICE and IBIS
models indicating that the models are not validated against hardware.  I
tried to contact Xilinx to find out if the status has changed and any
validation results are available.  However, they are not open for business
via their website (Webcase) and they are hanging up on the phone support
after telling you to go to the website.

Does anyone have any measurements to validate the models?

Kevin Buchs   Mayo Clinic  200 1st St. SW  Rochester, MN 55901
buchs.kevin@xxxxxxxx  507-538-5459 http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org