[SI-LIST] Who wants 5 minutes of fame?

  • From: "eric bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 09:24:48 -0500

Hi folks-

I will be in Las Vegas at IPC Expo next week conducting video interviews for
Real Time with IPC Expo (think Larry King). If you are planning to be there
and have something interesting to say, a new product, service or an
interesting design project and would like to be interviewed, please contact

Andy Shaughnessy

Editor

PCBDesign007

andy@xxxxxxxxxx

Office - 404-806-0508

Cell - 770-315-9901

to set up an interview next week.

If you'd like to see some of the interviews I did at DesignCon, check out:
http://www.realtimewith.com/pages/show.cgi?rtwsid=17

It will only take 5 minutes and I promise not to ask embarrassing questions.

I will also be giving a talk at IPC Designer Day on "Five myths about the
PDN". You an download a copy of my talk at
http://www.bethesignal.net/bogatin/index.php?cPath=29, and select PPT-180.

See you there.

--eric

Dr. Eric Bogatin, Signal Integrity Evangelist
Bogatin Enterprises
Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training

"No Myths Allowed" webinar series

May 6, 2009  1pm EST
26235 W 110th Terr
Olathe, KS  66061
e:  <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
v: 913-393-1305   cell: 913-424-4333   f: 913-393-0929
 <http://www.bethesignal.com/> www.BeTheSignal.com
Blog:  <http://www.bethesignal.com/blog> www.beTheSignal.com/blog

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net