[SI-LIST] WG: S-parameter Bisection

  • From: "Havermann, Gert" <Gert.Havermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Moeller, Merrick" <mmoeller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 09:56:51 +0100

Hi Merrik,
there were two papers at DesignCon (07 and 09) about this topic. The first
described the process mathematically, the latter was an case study by Huawei
and Agilent who implemented this feature into their PLTS Software, and how
accurate it is (very accurate when everything is symmetrical).

DC07: 13-WP2: A Novel Procedure for Characterization of Multiport High-Speed
Balanced Devices

DC09: 12-TH2: A Comparison of Fixture Removal Methods for Characterization of
Differential PCB Channels

I attached papers and presentations for you, others have to find the papers on
teh designCon page or ask me privately.

BR
Gert

Absender ist HARTING Electronics GmbH & Co. KG; Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Espelkamp; Registergericht: Bad Oeynhausen; Register-Nr.: HRA 5596; persönlich
haftende Gesellschafterin: HARTING Electronics Management GmbH; Sitz der
Komplementär-GmbH: Espelkamp; Registergericht der Komplementär-GmbH: Bad
Oeynhausen; Register-Nr. der Komplementär-GmbH: HRB 8808; Geschäftsführer:
Torsten Ratzmann