[SI-LIST] UPDATED SI Measurement Class: GTL 260

  • From: "Gary Otonari" <garyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:38:23 -0800

FYI,

We have updated the GTL 260 class on using TDR and VNA measurements to model
interconnects.  The class now has a dedicated section  mixed-mode
(differential/common) S-parameters.  This reflects the increased use of
4-port network analyzers for high speed digital interconnect measurements.

For more information about the GTL 260 class, as well as other SI training
offered by GigaTest, check out our website.
This class is offered on Feb. 26-27.

www.gigatest.com

This year we will be presenting our public SI classes in series, to make it
more convenient for those who want to attend more than one class.  The first
round of these classes will be in a couple of weeks here in Sunnyvale.

Regards,

Gary Otonari
================================
GTL University Schedule

Winter 2003, Sunnyvale, CA:  February 20-28
GTL 122 - Fundamental Principles of Signal Integrity
GTL 250 - High Speed Board Design
GTL 260 - Interconnect Models from Measurement

Spring 2003, Austin, TX:  March 13-20
GTL 122 - Fundamental Principles of Signal Integrity
GTL 250 - High Speed Board Design
GTL 260 - Interconnect Models from Measurement

List archives are viewable at: