[SI-LIST] Re: Tie-Bars? Industry Standard?

  • From: "Jack Olson" <pcbjack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bobmccr8@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:53:41 -0500

No.
I've asked about that before, and it really doesn't matter
what you use (I assume you are talking about the part
that gets routed off after the hard gold plating?)
In fact, they likely replace yours with their own preference
during panelization, since you will never see it anyway.

If you are just wondering what to use, I put 10-25 thousandth
traces on every finger, and then short them all with 50-100
thousandth trace
Jack

On 5/31/07, Bob <bobmccr8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is anyone aware of an industry standard in regards to edge connector
> tie-bars as related to PCB design & fabrication?

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: