[SI-LIST] Re: TDR's and ESD Protection

  • From: "Rich Peyton" <p2rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Raymond.Anderson@xxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:02:22 -0500

Replacing the tek 11801(I think) is the CSA 8000 / TDS8000 with a 80E04
- 20 GHz Dual channel electrical sampling module with TDR.
Go to Tek website for specs.

http://www.tek.com/Measurement/cgi-bin/framed.pl?Document=/Measurement/s
copes/index/prodindex_realtime.html&FrameSet=oscilloscopes

I seen a demo with one of these at a TDA Seminar-- Nice windows based
unit, pretty cool.

Rich