[SI-LIST] Re: Square wave harmonics

  • From: sainath@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sainath Nimmagadda)
  • To: "Signal Integrity Group" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 11:14:45 -0800

Hi Doug,

It is not just a side note ... an interesting one, indeed, and raises couple
of curious questions:

1. Which applications need negative time usage in Maxwell equations and what
simulations/analysis methods are used?

2. What is the status of current research into finding magnetic monopoles
and which groups/individuals are doing it?

I don't much worry about somebody rewriting Maxwell equations and embracing
infamy (why ?) ... that will be a while, if at all, I guess.

Thanks,
Sainath