[SI-LIST] Small temperature chamber recommendation

  • From: Jason Miller <jason.miller@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 07:07:04 -0500

Hi,

This is a little off topic for the SI list but I was wondering if any of you
would have a recommendation for a small temperature (possibility humidity)
chamber for testing PCB and packaging samples?  The access port would only need
to be large enough to accommodate the cables from a 4-port VNA.  We wish to
perform material characterization on samples across temperature (and humidity
maybe).

Thanks!

Jason Miller

List technical documents are available at: