[SI-LIST] Signal Integrity related position at Sierra Video Systems. Possible recent grad.

  • From: "tom_cip_11551" <tom_cip_11551@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 21:52:47 -0000

I am the hardware engineering manager at Sierra Video Systems and I
have an immediate opening for two Hardware Design Engineers.
I am not a head-hunter, nor do I represent an executive search firm.

Sierra Video Systems is located in the Sierra Foothills of Northern
California. We have been in the broadcast video electronics business
for over 20 years and have a world wide sales distribution network.
You can see our products at www.sierravideo.com.

We build high speed video routing switchers along with many other
products. As speeds of digital and analog systems have increased, our
products have increased in design complexity, where signal integrity
is concerned.

The positions that I am looking to fill are for electronics hardware
designers who have a keen interest in signal integrity.

Some skills that would be helpful are:

Orcad schematic capture and layout or Layout experience with any
widely known layout tool.
Pspice simulation.
Familiarity with Oscilloscopes, TDR (time domain reflectometry) and
Network Analyzers.
Experience with Agilent ADS simulation.

People interested should be self motivated and have the ability to
work in a small team. This is a good opportunity to learn a great
deal, and, in a short amount of time, make a difference.

Pay scales are proportional to experience level.

Principals ONLY please. This means YOU!

tcipollone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net