[SI-LIST] Signal Integrity Track on "Embedded World Conference 2014"

  • From: Hermann Ruckerbauer <Hermann.Ruckerbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:35:44 +0100

Hello *,

some time ago I asked  if anybody would be interessted providing a
papers/presentations for the Embedded World Conference 2014
The Conference is in parallel with the exhibition is from 25.02 -
27.02.2014 in Nuremberg Germany.
Here you can find some details on the conference:
http://www.embedded-world.eu/home.html

First of all thanks to all who answered despite it was on a really short
notice. With the feedback I got we managed it to get the first time a
(small) track for Signal Integrity. This takes place on Thursday
afternoon 27.02.2014.

We got the following talks:
========================
Special construction principles for reliable Highspeed-PCBs
                                Arnold Wiemers (Leiterplattenakademie)
Jitter in PCIe application on embedded boards with PLL Zero delay Clock
buffe            Hermann Ruckerbauer (EKH - EyeKnowHow)
How to anticipate Signal Integrity Issues: Improve my Channel Simulation
by using Electromagnetic based model

  Ludwig Eichinger (Agilent Technologies)
Electrical Modeling and Optimization of Discontinuities along Signal
Paths in Electronic Systems using the M3-Approach

   Dr. Ivan Ndip (Fraunhofer IZM)

I would be happy to meet some of you on the Conference, or at least step
by at out booth if you can not visit the conference, but only the
exhibition.
Also I would like to ask you considering if a contribution next year
would be possible in order to spread the word about Signal Integrity.
The embedded World Conference will never be a DesignCon as it has a
wider Scope e. g. on Software, Security and usage of Embedded products,
but I think it is a really good opportunity to establish Signal
Integrity engineering as an inherent part of this conference.

So any proposal for a contribution next year is welcome!

Best Regards

Hermann

Our next Events:
================

Embedded World 2014
Visit our Boot in Hall 1 - Booth 602
Follow our Presentation on the Conference:
"Jitter in PCIe application on embedded boards with PLL Zero delay Clock buffer"
This year first time with a Signal Integrity track on Thursday afternoon:
http://www.embedded-world.eu/program.html

Check our website or contact us for details

EKH - EyeKnowHow
Hermann Ruckerbauer
www.EyeKnowHow.de
Hermann.Ruckerbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx