[SI-LIST] Re: Signal Integrity Manager needed, Santa Clara, CA;

  • From: Mohammad Ali <mohammad.ali@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: p2rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 10:49:13 -0500

Rich,

I agree with you completely.

-Mohammad Ali

Rich Peyton wrote:

> I like to see what's out there also, from people within the hiring company
> ( Massachusetts particularly ).
> Head-Hunters should be kept off the list or it'll be swarming with them !!
> Rich

and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
reproduction, dissemination or distribution of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.

Thank you.
Tellabs

List archives are viewable at: