[SI-LIST] Re: SMA cable for TDR

  • From: "Mark Randol" <Mark.Randol@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:45:08 -0700

Huber+Suhner also makes some very good cables.  They are priced
accordingly, of course.

I'd suggest instead of SMA's get 3.5mm's.  They're generally
inter-matable and tend to be more robust mechanically.  With 'cheap'
cables, SMA's are fine.  With more expensive cables, I think the 3.5mm's
are worth it.

--
Mark Randol
ON Semiconductor