[SI-LIST] Re: SI Positions / Device charaterization and Modelling Positions

  • From: "Kindl, Ludvikx" <ludvikx.kindl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arafiq786@xxxxxxxxx>, "si-list" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:44:12 -0800

Dear Abbey,

There already exists a potentially good place to post such listings:
http://www.si-list.org/id31.htm.  Only problem is that very few people
pay any attention to it. Now if employers, or headhunters for that
matter, could place a detailed description there, and also a very short
notice mentioning this act directly into the list, everybody could be
happy. Of course it will also work well for job seekers. Would it??

Ludvik