[SI-LIST] SI Manager at Apple

  • From: Chris Herrick <cherrick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 18:01:12 -0700

Hello Gurus, with the sad news recently about the passing of Steve, I thought I
could share something more positive. Apple is hiring and my group is looking
for a manager. We are a very experienced group of Signal Integrity engineers
focused on developing Apple's line of mobile devices. The job is located in
Cupertino, California. Job description is below. Please contact me offline if
you have any questions or would like to submit your resume. Thanks!
-Chris

> We are looking to hiring a Signal Integrity and power integrity manager in a
> group at Apple that develops SOCs that will be used in Apple mobile devices.
> You will be responsible for the PI and SI for Apple SOCs covering the span
> from package to board. Core Responsibilities:The Signal Integrity Manager
> needs to have extensive experience in mobile product board designs, SI
> expertise in Serial links as well as parallel bus standards, and power
> integrity at package level and as well as board level. Responsibilities
> includes:?Lead a group of highly skilled/motivated PI/SI engineers. Interface
> with collaborating departments, define work flows/assignments, build a strong
> team.?Define and improve PI/SI Methodology?Work with package design group and
> board design group to simulate/characterize package and board PI and propose
> and implement design guidelines and product specific design
> improvement?Define/refine design guidelines for high speed interfaces. SI
> simulation and characterization for all high speed parallel and serial
> interfaces and provide feedback to package and board design group for
> improvement. Owning the sign off of package and board designs. ?Define
> correlation/calibration strategy.The ideal candidate should have experience
> in the actual product package/board design and analysis, PI/SI methodology
> development, and lab correlation/validation of the simulation
> results.?Technical management of a team is required. ?10+ years of experience
> with at least 2 in leading a small team.Education:BSEE/MSEE is required

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: