[SI-LIST] +++ SI Expert Needed +++

  • From: "Greg Harmandayan" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 19:37:15 -0700

Hello everyone,

First I'd like to say that YES, I am a HEADHUNTER, but please understand
that I am posting this role because I am working directly with the hiring
manager and need to close it off this week.

I have an EE background combined with an MBA and deal strictly with
semiconductor engineers for Silicon Valley. You can be sure that I will get
technical with candidates and that I am nothing less than an absolute
professional when it comes to finding the perfect candidates. All my
discussions are in strict confidence.

Currently I am looking for a senior SI engineer as described briefly below.
If you are open to new market opportunities please contact me immediately.

I'm looking for a Signal Integrity expert to contribute to high-performance
FPGA products. This engineer will primarily be focused on the electrical
design of FPGA packages, including assuring high performance of the IOs and
Power Delivery Systems. I need someone who can interact with customers and
help optimize board-level applications of FPGAs, and also build/lead a team.

-Track record of delivery of products in the area of silicon, packaging and
board electrical design.

-Current knowledge of board, package, and silicon technologies;

-Modeling expertise with circuit simulator and 2D/3D field solver tools.

-System-level experience in dealing with Signal Integrity issues.

Please let me know if you're interested in progressing your career or if any
of your friends/associates would be interested in such a role.

Greg Harmandayan

HUNTECH CONSULTANTS USA, LLC

111 W. Saint John Street, Suite 420

San Jose, CA, 95113

408.489.7495

cid:image001.gif@01C755B9.066A29C0

  <http://www.huntech.com/> www.huntech.com

Celebrating over 25 years of Advanced Technology Search

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- File: image001.gif

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net