[SI-LIST] Re: S parameters and TDR characteristics for multipoint structure, such as daisy chain and balanced T topology

  • From: Hermann Ruckerbauer <Hermann.Ruckerbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: junz2@xxxxxxxxx, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 11:34:19 +0100

Hello Zhang,

there as a short discussion on this some time ago on SI-List .
Search the archive (e. g. for my name) , some good approaches have been
mentioned here .. (but I have still not evaluated Scott's proposal...)

Hermann

Our next Events:
Seminar "Open the Black Box of Memory" (13-14.04.2015) in Stockholm Sweden
Embedded World 2015 (24-26.02.2015) in Nuremberg

EKH - EyeKnowHow
Hermann Ruckerbauer
www.EyeKnowHow.de
Hermann.Ruckerbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Itzlinger Strasse 21a
94469 Deggendorf
Tel.:   +49 (0)991 / 29 69 29 05
Mobile: +49 (0)176  / 787 787 77
Fax:    +49 (0)3212 / 121 9008

Am 12.02.2015 um 09:34 schrieb Gene Zhang (junz2):
> Hi everyone,
> Have you done some research about S parameters and TDR characteristics for
> multipoint structure, such as daisy chain and balanced T topology?
>
> If you have some papers, could you send to me for study?
>
> Hope to your reply
>
> Best regards
> [http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/est2014/logo_03.png]
>
> Gene Zhang
> ENGINEER.HARDWARE ENGINEERING
>
> junz2@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:junz2@xxxxxxxxx>
> Phone: +86 21 2405 7925
> Mobile: +8615216835687
>
> Zip code: 200233
>

> Cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com/>
> 926 Yishan Road, caohejing Hi-Tech Park, Shang Hai
> China
>

> [Think before you print.]Think before you print.
>
> This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
> of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
> others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
> authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply
> email and delete all copies of this message.
> For corporate legal information go to:
> http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html

> List forum  is accessible at:
>
> List archives are viewable at: