[SI-LIST] Re: Resedn:Mitigating PCB fiber weave effect

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tesla <emcesd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 00:51:44 -0700

Lee's books are a good value. There is more to it than just making the
fibers more dense, and Lee goes into that in his book. Technical books
may be quite costly, but they are well worth it. If a personal library
is beyond your means, then maybe you can convince your employer to
create a company library. There is tremendous value that can be gained
from a modest investment of a few thousand dollars.
It rarely pays to write a good technical book. That is one reason why
Lee self-publishes. It takes a tremendous amount of time and effort.

Steve.

--
Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC
150 N. Center St. #211
Reno, NV  89501
www.ipblox.com

(775) 299-4236 Business
(866) 675-4630 Toll-free
(707) 780-1951 Fax

All contents Copyright (c)2012 IPBLOX, LLC.  All Rights Reserved.
This e-mail may contain confidential material.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all records
and notify the sender.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: