[SI-LIST] Re: Regarding IBIS pkg modelling

  • From: Amit KUMAR STE <amit.kumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hermann.ruckerbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hermann.ruckerbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:52:41 +0200

Hello Hermann ,

" extracting at one frequency does not mean
the harmonics are not there. They are somehow considered, but might be
wrong"

Does this mean that even if we extracting the pkg file say at 533 Mhz it is
considering second and third harmonics(i.e. 1066Mhz and 1599Mhz) of the signal?
Are you sure about this thing? I don't think my tool does that.

Regards
Amit