[SI-LIST] Re: Reg:Overshoot and undershoot levels for 100mbps MII signals

  • From: rajiv gandhi <rajivra20@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 16:45:33 +0530

Hi Expert,
I am also same problem. Please any one help on this issues.

Thanks & Regards

Rajiv

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 8:07 AM, ravi kumar Golakoti <gkravi.1988@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Bala,
Many Ethernet PHY datasheets mentioned this 5% as overshoot value for
Network interface signals(I.e MDI signals towards magnetic transformr).Does
it sounds like same value.?

It shouldn't be more than 5%.