[SI-LIST] 回复:Re: delay tuning method of differential pair

  • From: "pcbtime" <pcbtime@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "shlepnev" <shlepnev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "stefan.milnor" <stefan.milnor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "rhaller" <rhaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:35:01 +0800

Hi Yurity
Thanks for your paper. below is my understanding:
1. For microstrips. your suggestion is use of arcs with smaller angles and no
length compensation
2. For strip line. It can be done with the serpentines or big loops. Both of
them are work well.

And with your suggestion. I check the SDC11, SDC22 (near-end mode
transformation) and SDC12, SDC21(far-end mode transformation). There is also no
much difference between Single loop and small serpentines for strip line.
So I still don't know why most the design guide force to use small serpentines?

Design guide is just a guide. Not Spec.

Best Regards
William Wu
www.pcbtime.com