[SI-LIST] Re: RESEND: Stitching CAPs between DDR VDD and VTT Power Rails

  • From: "Harjeet Randhawa" <harjeet.randhawa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <a.ingraham@xxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 10:39:14 +0530

Hi Andy,

I thought that the Switching regulators have a mechanism for the DDR-VTT
generation where the upper FET provides a sink path to VDDQ during the
boost converter mode.
Please google search for this part "ISL6531" and see section in the
datasheet called as "Current Sinking" There it is shown the current sink
path from VTT to VDDQ back to VTT through he upper switch FET.

Kindly clarify!

With best Regards,
Harjeet.