[SI-LIST] Question for PCI wizards

  • From: "Peterson, James F (EHCOE)" <james.f.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:16:40 -0500

I noticed a light reply to my colleague post below, so I thought I'd
ping you all again.

We find this strange and we figure we're missing something. As strict as
PCI is in it's control of PCB design rules, we don't see any
documentation or spec that controls the PMC version of a PCI bus. (we've
looked at IEEE Std 1386.1)

Do you know of any PCB guidelines for the PCM variation of PCI?

Thanks,
Jim Peterson
Honeywell