[SI-LIST] Re: Question about simulation with INTEL IBIS file

  • From: Linnenbruegger Dirk <Dirk.Linnenbruegger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pred@xxxxxxx'" <pred@xxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 13:49:47 +0200

Hi Pred,

if you want to see the waveforms of all nodes
with awaves, than you have to comment out the
'probe' option.

Or, if you want to see the waveforms at a special
defined node, than keep in the probe option and
add the following line

.probe vND_OUT=v(nd_out)  $ waveform at driver output

I hope this info helps.

Best regards,
Dirk.

List archives are viewable at: