[SI-LIST] Re: Question about emphasis taps

  • From: "T.K. Jeon" <tkjeon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "yfu@xxxxxxxxx" <yfu@xxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 18:28:29 -0800

Hi Johnny,

One way is to do IFFT for the insertion loss and get the pulse response. Once
you get cursors in the time domain, you can build its matrix depending on how
many taps you implemented and use a simple algorithm like Gaussian elimination
in order to get the solutions for variables, which in this case are the tap
values for the emphasis settings.

TK