[SI-LIST] Re: Query : RF Boards

  • From: "Viklund, Per" <Per_Viklund@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Aditya Chandra <aditya@xxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:21:22 +0000

If you want the list to assist, I think you need to give us a lot more details.
I've done PA's  up to 144MHz on plain FR4 with good results so I know it can be
done.
Are you losing power on the drive side or the output side?
Are you sure the power is lost to losses or could you have gain problems with
the PA stage?
Is the circuit stable? -have you checked for harmonic oscillations?

Regards

Per Viklund - SM7IXF