[SI-LIST] Query Agilent 4194A via GPIB

  • From: "Alexander Ippich" <Alexander.Ippich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 13:10:24 +0200

Hi all,

I have an old Agilent 4194A gain-phase analyzer and want to query the
instrument via GPIB to get data. Unfortunately, the user manual is not
very helpful. It lists a query "A?" to get the complete measurement
curve, however, I would like to only get one pair of x-data (frequency)
and y-data (amplitude) after setting the marker to the max value.
"MKRA?" seems to do the trick for the amplitude, but I do not find a
query to get the x-position of the cursor.

Anybody having a suggestion? I have already contacted Agilent, but since
the tool is old, they could not help.

Best regards,
alex

Legal Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.
It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in
any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this
message

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: