[SI-LIST] Presentation and Video: ADS Usage for SI

  • From: Hermann Ruckerbauer <hermann.ruckerbauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 11:13:30 +0200

sometimes questions on tools for SI are coming up on the list, so I
thought there might be some people out beeing interested in the following:

I did some presentation on how to use Agilent ADS for Signal Integrity
with some tips and tricks how to improve efficiency.
The slides and a video of the presentation are available on:
http://signal-integrity.tm.agilent.com/2010/ads-signal-integrity-user-group-lunch-and-learn-andover-ma/

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback!

regards

Hermann

EKH - EyeKnowHow
Hermann Ruckerbauer