[SI-LIST] Re: Pole/Zero Extraction from measured S-parameter

  • From: "Teo Yatman" <tyatman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Raymond.Anderson@xxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 18:53:35 -0700

Hi Ray,

Since you mentioned one commercial tool, I'd like to add that a new tool was
just released by Sigrity, Inc. called Broadband SPICE, which generates
accurate SPICE circuits over broadband frequencies for components or
networks of complex frequency domain responses.  For more information please
visit:

http://www.sigrity.com/corp/news/archive/pr08.htm

Teo