[SI-LIST] Papers - a little help, please

  • From: Bob Perlman <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 11:24:07 -0700

Hi -

>From time to time, SI list posters cite information in articles,
books, and papers to buttress an argument or a conclusion.  That's
fine; referring to work already done is welcome.  But personally, I'd
like to read the material and draw my own conclusions, and I suspect
I'm not alone.  So it would be very helpful if such references
included:

  - the full name of the work, the authors, the publication in which
it appears (if any) and the year.

  - some indication of how we could obtain it.

I realize that some of these materials may not be free, and that
others may be obtainable only from the author.  Nevertheless, more
information would increase the odds of our being able to read them.

Thanks,
Bob Perlman
--
Cambrian Design Works
Consulting on digital design, signal integrity

List archives are viewable at: