[SI-LIST] Pad parasitics

  • From: bala <balaseven@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:38:40 +0530

Hi All,

Is there any tool to calculate my PAD+TRACE+Via parasitic capacitance, .I
can calculate RLC in frequency domain using Sigrity tool, however it will
take decoupling capacitor also into account .I need only parasitic
capacitance of my discrete path. I checked with many CAD tool vendor and no
tool support this feature. I can get parasitic of my trace alone from
cadence. But I need combined (trace+pad+via) parasitic capacitance. Please
help

--
bala

List forum  is accessible at: