[SI-LIST] PSXT exact definition of modes, for simulated SAS 3.0 (12Gbps) Compliance

  • From: agathon <hreidmarkailen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tkjeon@xxxxxxxxxxx, si-list <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 00:35:18 -0500

To follow up, for the new draft spec r05a, a question on the document's
meaning of "all modes" for PSXT...
The T10 sas3 r05a Draft is new and dated Jan 31, 2013.
In table 26 "Max Limits for S parameters of the passive TXRX connection"
it's stated as instruction for PSXT calculation:
"Determine all .... valid crosstalk transfer modes."  in Note i.

My question:  Is this intended to include Sdc(i,j) modes ?  (besides the
obvious Sdd)
To be real picky about it, it doesn't even state victim differential
crosstalk.

Regards,
Agathon

List forum  is accessible at: