[SI-LIST] Re: PCI relected wave waveform at Transmitter in SigXplorer

  • From: "Bhagwath, Nitin" <nitin.bhagwath@xxxxxx>
  • To: <for_si2003@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:06:54 -0700

VS,

Are you detecting the voltage in Sigexplorer before or after series
terminating resistor?  Before (right at the output of the buffer) works
out to 2.xV, while after works out to about 1.65V.

If the above is not the root-cause, then could you please forward a more
detailed setup of the simulations (transmission line type, length,
value, termination value, load, buffer model).  Is it fair to assume
that the same ibis models are used in both simulators (with a B element
in spice), and that the transmission lines are identical? =20

Regards
-Nitin