[SI-LIST] OLL coupon for "What is Characteristic Impedance"

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:38:46 -0500

Hi folks-

I will be giving two free talks at the PCB West conf in Santa Clara on Tues
March 27. These are: "What really is Characteristic Impedance?" and
"Separating Myth from Reality in Signal Integrity". You can find out more
info about this conf by going to: http://www.pcbwest.com/conf/schedule.html.

I've already gotten many emails telling me they can't make the conference
and want to hear the talk on Characteristic Impedance. This happens to be
one of the topics for which we've posted an online lecture. So, this month,
we've decided to make a coupon available so anyone can view this online
lecture for free.

Just go to the www.BeTheSignal.com <http://www.bethesignal.com/>  web site,
click on the online lecture tab, click on the Essential Principles of SI
tab, click on the OLL-115 Intro to Characteristic Impedance and add it to
your cart. Then enter coupon code BTS116 and the charge will be set to
00.00. This online lecture will then be added to your account and you can
view it for free. This coupon code will be active until the end of March.
Once it is in your account, you can view it anytime you want, but you have
to use the coupon by March 30.

And, while you're on the web site, you can check out the next public class
scheduled for San Jose, April 19-20, "Essential Principles of Signal
Integrity".

Hope to see you there!

--eric

Eric Bogatin

Signal Integrity Evangelist

Bogatin Enterprises

Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training

26235 W 110th Terr

Olathe, KS  66061

e: eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

v: 913-393-1305