[SI-LIST] Re: Non monotonicity in daisy chain topology

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: andrew.riley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:39:51 -0400

Andrew

I suspect he means a multiple level T topology or balanced tree, which
if displayed from left to right would look like a rake.

Scott

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of

Riley, Andrew wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Mohan mentioned "Rake" topology which is a new one to me and I am having
> a little trouble finding information about it.  Would someone point me
> in the correct direction?
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> Cheers!
> Drew