[SI-LIST] Re: Need HFSS CPW Solution Example !!help

  • From: Bi Han <mike_bihan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mike_bihan@xxxxxxxxxxxx, List` Si <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:25:40 +0800 (CST)

still something missed in last mail:
My issue is that how to define those two side grounds of CPW ?
Since they(side grounds) are seperated by the signal line and will not have
opportunity to contact each other, how to define they two to be grounds in the
same time?
Use two impedance lines or some other ways exist? Thanks!

 Bi Han <mike_bihan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, all:
Currently, I want to research some problem related to On-Si-chip CPW(coplanar
wave guide) problem. But have some difficulty

in port setup in HFSS and some other things, because in some dicument it is
presented that two port can not share the same plane, some special technique is
needed. Can anyone share me an example project or his experience?

The example, packed in HFSS, is difficult to understand. Can any one help me
with it? The project directory, without numerical solution results, will be no
more than 2MB after compressed, any related document will also be invaluable!

Ansoft guies may had to written more detail help in this field, haha...

Thanks!
B.H.

Bi,Hai

SJTU, Emlab