[SI-LIST] Mastering High Speed Serial Tech Class -

  • From: "Ransom Stephens" <ransom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 12:47:55 -0800

Hi everyone,
A quick note to let you know that I'm teach classes on high speed serial
tech in Penang (Mar 23-24) and Bangalore (March 26-27).

We'll cover all the up to date jitter/noise, equalization, clock recovery,
crosstalk, and BER analysis/debug techniques and compliance testing with
examples from the latest PCIe, 100 GbE, OIF-CEI, FibreChannel, etc
specifications.

For Penang (Mar 23-24), the brochure is here:

http://www.polarinstruments.asia/files/file/Ransom%20Stephens/Mar15/Stephens
_High%20Speed_2015_Penang_Brochure.pdf

The registration form is here:

<http://www.polarinstruments.asia/files/file/Ransom%20Stephens/Mar15/Ransoms
Notes_Reg_Form_MY_MAR_2015.doc>
www.polarinstruments.asia/files/file/Ransom%20Stephens/Mar15/RansomsNotes_Re
g_Form_MY_MAR_2015.doc

For Bangalore (Mar 26-27), the brochure is here:

http://www.polarinstruments.asia/files/file/Ransom%20Stephens/Mar15/Stephens
_High%20Speed_2015_Bengaluru_Brochure.pdf

and the registration form:

<http://www.polarinstruments.asia/files/file/Ransom%20Stephens/Mar15/RansomN
otes_Reg_Form_BGLR_March2015.doc>
www.polarinstruments.asia/files/file/Ransom%20Stephens/Mar15/RansomNotes_Reg
_Form_BGLR_March2015.doc

I've been giving versions of this class for almost ten years, but this is
the first time it has been open to the public--I usually do them onsite for
corporate customers.

I design my classes to develop your electrodynamics intuition so that,
rather than merely acquire knowledge, you come away with understanding of
how things work that you can apply in every facet of your career. My
favorite part is sharing the engineering physics that helps you uncover
hidden problems.

If you have any questions, suggestions, comments, wisecracks....send me a
note.

I hope you're having fun!

Ransom

_____________________________

Ransom W. Stephens, Ph.D.

Science & Technology - Content & Analysis

 <http://www.ransomsnotes.com/> www.ransomsnotes.com

 <http://www.tmworld.com/electronics-blogs/4390520/Measure-of-Things>
Measure of Things - Science & Technology blog at Test & Measurement World:
science from the perspective of a technologist, technology from the
perspective of a scientist

 <http://www.edn.com/electronics-blogs/4376425/Eye-on-Standards> Eye on the
Standards - Keeping you up to date on developments in high speed
specifications

Twitting  <http://www.twitter.com/ransomstephens> @ransomstephens

 <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ransom-stephens/3/4b4/513> LinkedIn,
<http://www.facebook.com/ransom.stephens> Facebook and all that stuff