[SI-LIST] Looking for Hyperlynx - Signal Integrity Experts

  • From: "CEHymowitz" <charles@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:51:40 -0000

Thanks to all those that responded to our job offer. We did hire someone, so
thanks, but we still need a few more engineers, so I beg your indulgence.

If you know of someone looking for Digital Analysis work, please let us know.
We do pay a finder's fee of $3,000 if a referral results in a hire.

AEi Systems is looking for Signal integrity engineers (US Citizen or Green Card
Holder only) in the Los Angeles area. We are not a recruiter. We are the
company looking to hire a few good people as we have several job openings.

AEi Systems is an Engineering Analysis company that does Worst Case Analysis
for hi-rel industries like aerospace, automotive, and medical.

Basically we do lots of analysis (no design).

We need SI work for aerospace type applications; RTAX FPGAs (SSO analysis,
Timing, Decoupling), DDR2/3 memory and LEON processors.

You MUST be a US Citizen or Green Card holder and want to work in our Los
Angeles office.

Thanks... Charles@xxxxxxxx, 310-216-1144

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: