[SI-LIST] Re: Looking for Dmitri Kuznetsov

  • From: "Mirmak, Michael" <michael.mirmak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'vdm@xxxxxxxx'" <vdm@xxxxxxxx>, silist <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:16:18 -0800

Many of us, I am sure, would like to read the original IEEE paper you =
wrote
concerning the W-element method (I believe the citation is =
=A1=A7Optimal
Transient Simulation of Transmission Lines,=A1=A8 IEEE Trans. on =
Circuits &
Systems, vol. 43, pp. 110-121, Feb., 1996).  Could you direct the list =
the right source for copies?  Also, have you published any follow-up
transmission line work since 1996 and, if so, where might we find it?

Thanks!

- Michael Mirmak, Intel Corp.

Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:58:34 -0800
From: "Kim Helliwell" <kimgh@xxxxxxxxx>
To: silist <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

...who worked on the W-element model. I think he has been
a contributor to this list. Does anyone have contact
information for Dmitri? I'd appreciate direct email

Thanks.

Kim Helliwell
Apple Computer
kimgh@xxxxxxxxx