[SI-LIST] LPDRR3 spec questions

  • From: Hari Anand Ravi <r.harianand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:18:27 +0530

Hi Experts,
I have a few questions on LPDDR3 JEDEC spec (Please refer to the attached
doc)

Pg 100: Table 8.7.4 RZQ I-V Curve:

I find I-V curves only for the un-calibrated case (whereas in LPDDR2 JEDEC
spec we have I-V curves for both calibrated and ZQ-Reset case) . So for
LPDDR3 , would it suffice to meet the impedance of 240+/-15% only at
0.5VDDQ for the calibrated case ?

Pg 102 : Section 8.7.5

For ODT , only Parallel termination is supported ?  (I mean ,only Pull-up
and no Thevenin termination)

Pg 116 : Section 11.5 (Table  63)

Are the AC System timings specified correspond to the calibrated
driver?(timings like tCK(avg) , Duty cycle Jitter)

Thanks,

Hari

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: