[SI-LIST] LMS fit formula

  • From: priya R <priyagkr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 08:39:47 -0800

Hello,

In the 802.3ap spec can anybody let me know how the ICR_min values of a =
23.3 and b = mICR = -18.7 were derived for 10Gbps operation? It will be
helpful if anybody can point me to the way the formula for mICR and bICR was
derived. I know that it is a LMS fit but when I solve the matrix
multiplication, the equations that I get are different from the one in the
spec.

Thanks in advance.

Priya

List technical documents are available at: