[SI-LIST] Invitation to "Ask the Expert" Panel on Wed 1 pm at DesignCon

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 12:18:14 -0700

Hi folks-

For those of you attending DesignCon, I want to invite you to a panel I am
moderating, "Ask the Experts, anything goes." It will be in the ChipHead
Theater, on the show floor, on Wednesday, Jan 30 at 1 pm. It's open to all
and you only need an expo pass.

We've assembled a panel of industry experts, many of whom are Si List
regulars, to field questions from the audience about signal integrity:

Jim Nadolny

Steve Weir

Jeff Loyer

Don DeGroot

Lee Hill.

Questions can come from the live audience at the event, or if you can't make
it, please feel free to drop me an email off line with your questions and as
time permits, I will submit them to our esteemed panel.

I will try to capture some of the questions and the panel's responses and
write them up in one of my blogs for those who can't join us. It will appear
in either this one: http://bethesignal.net/blog/ or this one:
http://www.designconcommunity.com/author.asp?section_id=2607

I look forward to receiving your most pressing Si questions.

Hope to see you there!

--eric

Dr. Eric Bogatin, Signal Integrity Evangelist

Bogatin Enterprises

Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training
web site:  <http://www.bethesignal.com/> www.beTheSignal.com

Blog:  <http://www.bethesignal.com/blog> www.beTheSignal.com/blog

Twitter @beTheSignal
e:  <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laboratory:  Connected Community Networks

105 S Sunset St, Suite J

Longmont, CO 80501 USA

cell: 913-424-4333  skype: eric.bogatin

List forum  is accessible at: