[SI-LIST] Re: Interfacing SRAM with Intel PRocessor

  • From: "Salkow, Steven" <steven.salkow@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sivakumar_skm@xxxxxxxxx'" <sivakumar_skm@xxxxxxxxx>,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 11:09:00 -0700

You may want to look at
http://www.serverworks.com/products/matrix.html
also so this search
http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=northbridge+c
hip&btnG=Google+Search

some solutions (depending on choice) are integrated into the "NORTHBRIGE"

"In a Northbridge-Southbridge chipset there are two chips,
   called the Northbridge and Southbridge. The Northbridge is
   the chip that controls the front-side bus, which connects the
   processor to high-speed PC components, such as memory and
   the PCI bus. The Southbridge, which is connected to the
   Northbridge via the PCI bus, controls the lower-speed
   components in a PC and connects to peripherals, such as a
   CD-ROM drive and hard disk."

Steven Salkow
Lockheed Martin
3200 Zanker Rd