[SI-LIST] Re: IIP3 analysis with netlists having nport statements

  • From: Amitava Bhaduri <bhadhua@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Yu Zhu <yzhu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 15:01:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi Yu,

I have spectre version (ver. 4.4.6.061203 -- 12 Jun 2003) and I have made
the change that you have advised me to do. But I am still having some
problems. I cannot add interp=rational after the model statement. In that
case it gives an error like:

`sp_data1': `interp' is not a valid parameter for `nport' models

However, I can add interp=rational after the instance statement like:
X1 (a1 a2 b1 b2  ) sp_data1 interp=rational

In this case, the earlier error does not occur though spectre encounters a
segmentation fault after starting the rational fitting process. The error
that I get is:

Starting rational fitting process.

Internal error found in spectre during initial setup.  Please run
        `getSpectreFiles' or send the netlist, the spectre log file, the
        behavioral model files, and any other information that can help
        identify the problem to support@xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Segmentation fault.
Abort

Could you please let me know what's happening in this case and possible
solution.

Thanks,
Amitava

Amitava Bhaduri