[SI-LIST] Re: IEEE1394/Ethernet Routing Guidelines

  • From: <Aubrey_Sparkman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdowsley@xxxxxxxxx>, <voorhies@xxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:00:08 -0500

Rand,
There are several good "get started" books.  If you want one that is
strong on math, look for Brian Young.  If you want one strong on "Rules
of Thumb" look for Eric Bogatin or Howard Johnson.  Steven Hall also has
a pretty good book.

Other authors,
I didn't mean to slight you, these are the first that came to mind.

Aubrey Sparkman