[SI-LIST] How to use Protel Signal Integrity Tool

  • From: "Adeel Malik" <adeelm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 12:01:51 +0500

Hi All,
         Can someone provide me with the information about how to use the
Protel Signal Integrity Tool. I want to apply some design rules of Impedance
Constraint and Overshoot/Under shoot on a particular net class along with
the crosstalk analysis. Do I need to have IBIS models of the chips under
scrutiny to test for these rules or the Protel itself calculates the
Transmission Line Parameters and other stuff ?.

Regards,
ADEEL MALIK ,

SDE, Avaz Networks

List archives are viewable at: